查看: 1914|回复: 0

中国—国际███散货空运、代购、代发货

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-3 13:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
联系我时,请说明是从哪里看到的。
北美华人新生活

尼亚加拉免费英语角班

心理热线

高效代购代发货服务,超快空运,超低价格,如果你要购买中国网站的产品,如果你要寻找代理帮你运私人物品,选择我们没错~!
9 @5 {  f* n- p5 p! o1.您提供产品资料给我们:商品网址链接、尺码、颜色、款式,数量等;: |' d) R: ~) d8 F) [: A
2.我们联系卖家确认物品价格以及国内国际快递费用;6 q3 F5 Z1 P, f7 a: [8 P' M
3.我们向卖家购买货物,发货到指定的仓库;- }8 J1 w- F: ^
4.我们给您整理检查货物,并用国际专线快递发货给您。
$ b9 e9 x& r7 b9 B0 {; ]+ P  G(谢绝违禁品)
3 ]: L( b6 t. g6 v+ F您所要支付的费用总额= a邮费(包括卖家发货到我们仓库的邮费和我们发货给您的邮费) + b商品价格+ c少量代购费: n" z2 K) v+ D' |1 f) L2 U
联系方式:MSN客服:chengchen020@hotmail.com. d: l% Y! M& x$ ], E! o7 i

+ B# I6 p* P: Y5 [. `( TChina - International air █ █ █ bulk, purchasing, on behalf of the consignor
6 M" h7 y( I3 b, }6 ~) F0 ? Efficient purchasing and shipping service, ultra-fast air, low price, if you want to buy Chinese products site, if
  C5 L2 G/ v" l" R6 u2 p" d You are looking for agents to help you transport personal belongings, choose our right ~!
, o) a$ v; ~( w, N0 m 1 product information you provide to us: URL link of goods, size, color, style, quantity, etc.;3 W+ |/ Q( t; o4 A3 ~# K# z
2, we contact the seller to confirm goods prices and domestic and international courier costs;
4 A3 \3 T- |. R' i% T( T (3) We buy the goods to the seller, delivery to the designated warehouse;
6 B% w* D5 b/ z7 p, t 4 and we inspect the goods you order, and line with international express delivery to you.
2 k4 \0 }' d$ _) I. E% W (Declined contraband)
8 i. D7 F  |7 L2 X0 T4 |7 N You have to pay = a total cost of postage (including the seller shipped to our warehouse postage and shipping to you we
9 _4 j& {; z: u% i* d- P Postage) + b + c a small amount of commodity prices and purchasing costs5 p1 _5 q. ]* {$ N
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|尼亚加拉(大瀑布)华人网

GMT-4, 2024-9-21 08:31