查看: 4272|回复: 0

Customer Service Coordinator (Hamilton)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-22 17:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
联系我时,请说明是从哪里看到的。
北美华人新生活

尼亚加拉免费英语角班

心理热线

As the premier weight loss and weight management company in the world, Jenny Craig, Inc. helps thousands of people every year to change their lives!
! s7 _0 m# j8 D9 ~: `3 z& P# V: M) D4 R" c
People who enjoy a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others excel at Jenny Craig. Our employees typically have experience and the desire to work in sales, customer service and the personal health field. So if your dream job is with a company that values Excellence, Teamwork, Diversity and Health - come join our team! 2 b- U5 G6 w+ `9 E( X5 C6 o

7 R% k8 w  X* A7 i) W; uThe Jenny Craig Customer Service Coordinator plays a critical role in our centre by being positive and supportive of our clients while working in a dynamic environment. Our Customer Service Coordinator's role includes; answering phone calls, providing program information, scheduling weekly client appointments, greeting clients in the lobby, invoicing, assisting in stock inventories, processing food orders for clients and daily stocking. In addition, the Customer Service Coordinator is also responsible for the organization and maintenance of both our food and supply stockroom. This aspect of the job can involve lifting of up to 30 pounds. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with people in a customer focused environment that requires continual multi-tasking and flexibility. The Customer Service Coordinator position is an excellent entry level position with many growth opportunities. Jenny Craig offers numerous paid training classes and consistently promotes from within. $ G1 U" D* m9 \; Q- k$ M% d

* u# m8 }1 V! dBenefits for eligible employees include:
0 _: N: O- \; |• Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans 1 ~* }# H0 }! V. g
) E+ D+ b1 e. c- ^
• Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts
+ p$ n* `: X. B" r" h7 r+ G0 |  Q$ k* M' Q" D( T) e
• Paid Training and Career Growth Opportunities - j8 ]4 P/ _0 f
% Z' ^1 E: [6 @/ ^" e* `5 w, T

! T0 I7 z5 }' P6 z0 w4 }We Require: 8 A  o* a) [4 N7 v
* At least six months experience in sales or customer service : ?8 d6 _% C* `. c% C
* Strong customer service skills
8 E! _( C/ |5 q: u8 z/ {9 d9 n8 W% d( C* Basic computer knowledge ) Y& d% w" a* Z
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. ( h  t9 n4 d/ _
; l+ J1 x" r  g: ^1 d0 b
To apply, Call:   x; C, D6 H1 A$ c! r# R
1-888-848-9675 + I& E$ m* k$ }( y  p! p
+ a& i8 ^, u9 x9 k/ P7 L) E7 }
Reference Media Code: 00G ; r% q' g$ Y  O$ t2 c; N1 J. S& \: K: n6 ?
Job Code: AMB2C ' w' Q$ h' }+ E" ^# v8 s" `, T
. Q& s8 J" P6 D  H" j+ P" c; `# [
Equal opportunity employer
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|尼亚加拉(大瀑布)华人网

GMT-4, 2024-6-26 05:38