查看: 1913|回复: 0

中国—国际███散货空运、代购、代发货

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-3 13:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
联系我时,请说明是从哪里看到的。
北美华人新生活

尼亚加拉免费英语角班

心理热线

高效代购代发货服务,超快空运,超低价格,如果你要购买中国网站的产品,如果你要寻找代理帮你运私人物品,选择我们没错~!( d9 G, K+ d; I9 J% L+ C
1.您提供产品资料给我们:商品网址链接、尺码、颜色、款式,数量等;
$ ~2 R3 @! V  Y3 m# ?2.我们联系卖家确认物品价格以及国内国际快递费用;
* T8 U; C! c) @9 U3.我们向卖家购买货物,发货到指定的仓库;
6 a( C; c) N; ?3 G% l* x- Y4.我们给您整理检查货物,并用国际专线快递发货给您。5 [, P8 y" h# E" ~
(谢绝违禁品)
$ o3 O$ b0 {3 Z" p0 Z9 q, a% C您所要支付的费用总额= a邮费(包括卖家发货到我们仓库的邮费和我们发货给您的邮费) + b商品价格+ c少量代购费/ {" Q9 H* p; k% f' p0 y4 @- v
联系方式:MSN客服:chengchen020@hotmail.com
# X4 E, G( v/ S1 _% K+ ?  D4 T2 M9 V$ v/ P" v
China - International air █ █ █ bulk, purchasing, on behalf of the consignor
) X+ R# ^7 I: s1 [2 X" o Efficient purchasing and shipping service, ultra-fast air, low price, if you want to buy Chinese products site, if
/ t) s9 p; D% t You are looking for agents to help you transport personal belongings, choose our right ~!9 I& P! c" T! D! E
1 product information you provide to us: URL link of goods, size, color, style, quantity, etc.;
4 R/ `8 P& p: V+ L 2, we contact the seller to confirm goods prices and domestic and international courier costs;# k. N8 h& S% f$ R; i* m2 F, G
(3) We buy the goods to the seller, delivery to the designated warehouse;
8 v1 ]6 b  X0 \8 I  D& w: Z 4 and we inspect the goods you order, and line with international express delivery to you., A& h, q: i' Q
(Declined contraband)
, l+ d) H1 F  Z" X  U0 w You have to pay = a total cost of postage (including the seller shipped to our warehouse postage and shipping to you we
. J4 }* S; M+ \  s9 p( x6 A Postage) + b + c a small amount of commodity prices and purchasing costs4 M$ t# B9 S% V7 P" a
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|尼亚加拉(大瀑布)华人网

GMT-4, 2024-9-21 07:03